Sunday, April 19, 2009

Recovery Continues


Aaron had a good 2 days after surgery. I took Aaron in to school for a visit, to show the kids his leg, and to eat pizza. Ethan earned his Wolf badge and advanced onto Bear on Friday night. We all were able to see him, but Aaron was tired.


On Saturday and today, he has had a significant amount of pain. I guess that is normal. It is always hard to tell if something else is going on or if it is just the pain caused from the crazy apparatus that is on his leg! So, this weekend, we have laid low.

Ethan had his first gymnastics competition on Saturday. He did so well - Jonathan got to go with him. I stayed home with Aaron and I was very disappointed to miss it! I suppose there will be more to go to in the future.

Now, poor Ethan has a very high temperature. It rang in at 103 today! He has no other symptoms, therefore, I believe that he is having one of his fever episodes. I think that he is psyched to have some cuddle time and attention. He even took a nap. For those of you who know Ethan, you know that means that he is VERY sick!
So, as Aaron likes to say (modeling after Patrick on Sponge Bob), "I just go with the flow". That's what we are all doing right now. Taking each day as it comes.

No comments: