Tuesday, August 17, 2010

At the family reunion, my uncle told me that I must be very rich to have continued to be in Disney for a year! I assure you that we made only one trip! It was a good one, and I felt that there was nothing else to say! The surgery was over. Aaron was doing well. But, I guess in all blogging, there is always something to say. And, at least my uncle in Japan will read this and know what is going on with my dear family. :)

It has been a year. The kids have finished another year of school. I went back to work for the first time in several years. I truly enjoyed being an aide in Kindergarten.

This fall, we will be starting a new adventure, however. We will be homeschooling. We are doing this for several reasons, but I am really looking forward to having more time with my children. While I really enjoyed working, I really missed the kids. I also wanted to be able to have the joy of teaching them. I loved to see the Kindergartener's faces when they learned something, and I enjoyed trying to figure out how to explain something that they didn't understand.

So, we have started already - the first of August to get a head start. It is with great excitement and humilty that we start this journey.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was delighted to see this post after so long of falling out of touch with you guys. We will be continuing to homeschool as well this year with all of the kids at home. Evan had done public first grade last year. I'm sure we'll see you around at some of the local events.
-Cindy

Jodi said...

Hey Cindy. Nice to hear from you too. I worked at the school last year - so I got to see Evan in the halls. Why did you decide to keep Evan home too? I am looking forward to starting the year - I am sure that we will see you. I still have not met your new baby..
Jodi